Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waiting on ice

~Wish I had a lampost to hug too~

I hate waiting for people to do their job properly. I am currently waiting for the person who holds the key to the centrifuge room to grace us with his presence so I can turn on the ice machine and the centrifuge. Both need to be switched on so I can start my labwork.

If I'm not mistaken, government employees are supposed to be here by 8 am. It already 9.40am!

Just so that today's post won't turn out to be a ranting and raving post. Let's just change the subject. What would be a much more positive subject? How about, things to do while I wait;

Update my blog.

~I think blogging for food is a GREAT idea~


Dream
about a great breakfast (too late to actually have breakfast).

~Am soooo hungry~

Plan my non-existant holiday (where to go? UK? China?)

~An all expenses paid trip wouldn't be so bad huh?~

Oh, by the way. I recieved my first "hate" comment today. The brave Mr/Ms Anonymous decided to insult me because Lagenda Budak Setan was the first Malay movie I saw at the cinemas. Hehe, of all the things to find fault with. I deleted the comment because I don't like people who go around insulting others.

"Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Think positive thoughts."

Seems like I'm going to have to change my plans for the whole day just because someone couldn't be bothered to show up to work on time. All I want is a little ice! (also needed to cool me down)

~brrr~

||A LITTLE EXTRA||

I joined a new site today. The Sisterswhoblog Network. I chanced upon it while visiting Ajjah's blog. Am still not sure how everything works and what the benefits are but am hoping that it will be a positive sharing experience.



Visit Sisterswhoblog Network

*pics Googled



~My first Sisterswhoblog article~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails