Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trying the KFC Toasted Pocketful

~Shar and Maz~

Yes! The Black Pepper Crunch is finally gone and Hot n Spicy is back. As good an excuse as any to have lunch at KFC. Plus, there was a new addition to the KFC family that I wanted to try. The KFC Toasted Pocketful.

~Unexpected?~

It came in this cute little packet. A nice piece of KFC chicken breast (kinda like the one in their Zinger) some salad, tortilla chips, a crispy piece of chicken bacon (like in A&W whopper), some sweetcorn, all wrapped in a nan wrap and toasted. Honestly, it was ok. Just ok. There was no real WOW! factor (like an amazing sauce), and the sweetcorn made the whole thing seem a little bit strange to me. I think I'll stick to my Hot n Spicy Snack Plate and Zinger burger.

~Zil with her snack plate and I chose the Toasted Pocketful X meal~

Innovation in essence is a good thing but sometimes familiarity is comforting.


||A LITTLE EXTRA||

Alhamdulillah. I have 2 pieces of good news. Firstly, my first article was posted in MBP yesterday!

Secondly, I would like to thank Nuffnang for giving me my 3rd Buffered Earning (Maxis Samsung Galaxy). Thanks to everyone who visits, reads and follows this blog for your support.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails