Saturday, July 3, 2010

Report Card Day for kids!


Today is Report Card Day at IIUM Educare (my kids' nursery and kindergarten). As you read this post I will be meeting their teachers to hear just how well they have been doing at "school". Initially I thought it was a strange concept to have a bi-annual Report Card Day for pre-schoolers and toddlers but now, I think it's a great idea.

With my hectic schedule, I don't get to spend as much time with my kids as I would like so at least I have a day where I can "ooo..and awww" at their artwork, listen to the teachers tell me how great they are adapting with their peers.



Previous Report Card Days have shown my kids to be really well behaved and active in school (even more than their amazing selves at home). I hope this will continue. Will update more as soon as I can. :)

*pics Googled

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails