Saturday, June 19, 2010

Interesting Blog Award

"Interesting: Exciting curiousity or attention."
- www.yourdictionary.com




Thanks to Allergyc and Fizee for this beautiful and "interesting award". They are also really interesting people.. check them out here!

This is what I'm supposed to do:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. DONE! [Muahs!]

2. Pass this to 10/20/30/ all bloggers you have recently discovered. (Hmm.. I think I will pass this award to 3 REALLY interesting blogs that I like..hehe.. rules are made to be bent)

In no particular order:

  • NanaJoe's blog Story by the Pinky Lover: She's a newbie too but you would never have guessed from her amazing blog. She also has help from this famous guy (Guess who?). Hmm.. I still have yet to ask why? ;)



  • Farah Yusri's beautiful photoblog FYMSO: Another amazing and gorgeous photoblog I love in addition to fiziskandarZ & Chybee. Not only are the pics superb, she also does these really cute cartoons :)



  • Jason's blog Rawwwr!: Eventhough he thinks I'm an ancient old lady of 30 (!), I still enjoy his humorous mixture of sarcasm and wit. Guess age is only a number. Hey, I was 17 once too!

3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won this award. DONE!

4. State 7 things about yourself.

  • I only eat Assam Laksa flavoured Maggi but I don't eat real Laksa.
  • I don't have any UPSR reuslts.
  • I have an intense fear of public speaking but used to be a state level debater.
  • When I watch tv or read a book.. I can't hear people calling me.
  • I had my driving liscence for 10 years before actually driving.
  • I am a terrible speller.
  • Despite everything, I still believe in "Happily ever after"

2 comments:

Farah Y said...

Aw, thanks so much!! Will try my best to get it done soon :) Tq tq!

Hidayah Ismawi said...

Farah: You're welcome .. I love your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails