Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who moved my shoes?

~original pic googled~


Unbelievable! When he was on the way to go off to work yesterday my father discovered that 5 pairs of our shoes were missing. Some no-good lowlife had climbed our gate and raided our shoe cabinets. Must have been like going to an all-you-can-eat buffet for him because all our shoes were nicely placed in those IKEA stow-aways outside the house.


~pic googled~

The scoundrel had good taste too. He took 2 Clarks, one Bally and a Nike. My scuffed Bata work shoes were left undisturbed (hence I didn't even notice all the other shoes were missing).

This isn't the first time that thieves have ransacked my area. One night my mom woke up (call of nature) and was surprised to see a dark figure on a motorcycle speeding off with my dad's bonsai. I wonder where he's going to fence that!


~pic googled~

Not to mention the time my mother and I were rushing of to work and puzzled as to why our cars wouldn't move. We were dumbfounded to see that our tyres had been replaced by bricks! The rascal had taken a tyre from each of our cars.

~pic googled~

At least, all these things happened outside my home. Nothing will ever compare to the home invasion I experienced in JB. But that is another story.. will tell you as soon as I get over the trauma.

9 comments:

zee said...

nobody moved your shoes, they were stolen, remember?

ah,tapi tula, sekarang ni memang musim kecurian. kawasan perumahan zee je hampir setiap rumah dah kena masuk dek pencuri. rumah zee lagilah. =.=

HaniFadil said...

nasib baik dia amik kasut je. so frustrating kan, dgn cerita2 macam ni.

Hidayah Ismawi said...

zee: ahaha.. yg teruknya mlm wesak tu my next door neighbour kena 1 pasang.. the night before that ..her next door neighbour kena.. tapi tak pulak warn us abt it..

Kak asmahani: tulah.. mujur tak amek kasut saya sbb..saya ada satupasang kasut sahaja

smallkucing said...

times are bad...next will be clothes.

Hidayah Ismawi said...

smallkucing: oh no! we always have laundry out at the strangest times..

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Wah! Layout baru! CHanteQ!!

Hidayah Ismawi said...

Hanz: Thanks ... tulah ..teringin gak lps gi mejelajah blog org semua gempak2 jer..hehe.. anyway I wanted the text to be the focus (yg lama tu mcm sama saiz je text dgn iklan) ..

hakimin said...

I just realized the title for this entry. It is a play on the "Who Moved My Cheese?" kan? :D

Hidayah Ismawi said...

kimin: Gold STAR for you my friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails