Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Merdeka! Happy Birthday sayang

Yousof made this!

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! 


I don't think there are more excited kids out there than mine. They woke up at the crack of dawn today full of anticipation. Though, I doubt that they know exactly what Merdeka means. At least they aren't shouting "Mendekar!" like last year..hehe.

Thankfully, their Tok Wan managed to procure some free mini Jalur Gemilangs for them to wave enthusiastically. Although it was kind of dangerous because Hamzah preferred to bonk his siblings on the head with his flag rather than wave it in a patriotic fashion. Instead of singing the normal Merdeka anthem ("tanggal 31 bulan 8 ..57"), we all sang a song that everyone knew the lyrics to. "Happy Birthday!"

Because today is also the day that my little princess Aishah turns 3 years old. 

If I don't say it enough, remember I love you
If I don't show it enough, remember I love you
If I can't give you enough, remember I love you
If I can't or don't or won't ...remember I love you

Remember I love you from that very first day
Remember I love you no matter what I say
Remember I love you come what may
Remember I love you in my own way




||MOM BLOGGERS PLANET||

My latest article for MBP is out. Check out The "perfect" Ramadhan buffet.


||SISTERSWHOBLOG||

Today is my turn to post for the SWB magazine for their 30 days, 30 pictures, 30 sisters project. Check it out here.

||BOOK CLUB||


Attention all chick lit fans! Yes you Nia..hehe. I just uploaded a new book Trading Up by Candace Bushnell (author of Sex in the City and Lipstick Jungle). Wanna borrow this book and more? Drop by at Hidayah's Book Club.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails