Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh no..not him...


Just finished watching The Biggest Loser Asia.. and I was more than a bit disappointed with the end result. I know David lost an UNBELIEVABLE 83 kg (that's almost like losing me..twice!) and a WHOPPING 45% of his body fat ..but he seriously looked more haggard than healthy. Maybe it was my sleepy eyes (hey, I'm not used to staying up this late).. but I thought he looked exhausted and a bit sickly. But then hey.. maybe I'm just a die-hard Carlo fan :)

Am motivated now to start my own healthy lifestyle change.. well right now am more sleepy than motivated .. but still.. it was great to see all those people and their amazing transformations. Believe it or not .. I have been getting alot of flack from my relatives about being fat ..but to be quite honest I don't think that I am .. (probably in denial). But I do know that I can no longer eat without worry. Aaaaaaaaargh, I hate the fact that my metabolism refuses to pretend to be 17 anymore.

Will be back on my health and wellness plan:

1. Reduce rice
2. No snacking (well, emergency snacking allowed.. I get sleepy if I don't snack..hehe)
3. Try not drink sugary drinks and absolutely no soft drinks

As for exercise..is there some way that I can just skip this part? ;)

I know I'm lucky that I don't have to worry too much about my weight but I think the time has come for me to take responsibility for what I put in my mouth. I'm not going to deny myself everything (where's the fun in that?) ..just stick to the rule.. everything in moderation.. I should be ok .. right???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails