Sunday, April 25, 2010

He will be missed


Yesterday, I received some really sad news. My dear uncle, Pakcik Hassan, passed away at USM Hospital. He had suffered a stroke (CVA- cerebrovascular accident) a fortnight ago and since then had been treated in the ICU. He finally succumbed to multi-organ failure at approximate 9.30am yesterday.

He was my mother's second oldest brother. I will always remember him as a man who was never afraid to speak his mind. When I was a young girl, I was a bit intimidated by him. As I got older I realized that beneath his grizzly exterior was a kind heart.

He leaves behind a widow and 6 grown-up children and many grand-children who love him dearly. I am certain that all his nephews and nieces will also miss him. We pray that your soul will be among those blessed by Him.

This world is but a temporary place
We pause a while but can never stay
This fact though sometimes hard to face
Of which we are reminded everyday
So use the time we have as best we can
By being good and staying true
For time is merely like grains of sand
Forever slipping away from you


[Al-Fatihah]

2 comments:

Syura said...

takziah..

Hidayah Ismawi said...

syura: terima kasih kerana mendoakan..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails