Monday, March 7, 2011

My friend's wedding || Mawi & Zafirah

~When I was 15 years old I wanted to marry Yusry Abdul Halim (yes, the one from KRU). When I was 16 I had moved on to someone else. ~
-Diary of a teenage girl

Last Saturday, I went to my friend Mawi's wedding reception in Shah Alam. We were schoolmates back in MRSM Jasin. Though I think I only spoke to him twice the whole two years we were there. Strange how things work out but 15 years down the road, I consider him a good friend. Congratulations to both of you, Mawi & Zafirah.

With Kak Asmahani (Mawi's sister)

With Zakiah & her friends (also Rania- Roszie & Ijal's cute princess)
The first people to take photos on the stage (Keen, Nadd, Aida Zurina, Roszie with Mawi & Zafirah)
With Roszie, Zoe and Nadd

It was nice to meet old school friends and see how much they have or haven't changed. We should definitely have a proper reunion soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails