Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jack of all trades Masters of one

I had been anticipating today with such dread and apprehension. All the blood, sweat and tears shed over the past three years rested on the outcome of today. Literally paralyzed with fear (ok, a bit dramatic but I truly was very scared), I yo-yoed through extremes of emotions for the whole week prior to it.
Yes, I was THAT worried about my Masters viva. It may not be a big deal to some and mostly my friends had full confidence in me but for some reason I was unsure of myself.
I was no longer the type of person who believed that everything will be ok. The past couple of years taught me that BAD things really do happen.
Thanks to all my family, friends and loved ones for their never-ending support and unshakable faith and their prayers. Also for dealing with the emotional roller coaster that was me.

Alhamdulillah. I passed my Masters. It wasn't smooth sailing or pretty, no flying colours anywhere to be seen but I passed. Time to get on with life :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails