Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Mondays #5 || If I die young by The Band Perry

I used to be one of those people who planned everything. I had my whole future planned down to a tee years in advanced. I am no longer this person. Nowadays, I try to live more in the moment. I have learnt that life is so fragile and volatile and even the best laid plans may not turn out the way I hoped.





~Al-Fatihah for all the innocent lives lost in the tragic landslide in Hulu Langat.~

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails