Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Mondays #4 || Because you loved me by Celine Dion

When I was sixteen years old, I was blessed to meet a teacher that allowed me to fulfill my full potential. She taught us to express ourselves, believe in our strengths and most importantly the value of friendship. She was my Homeroom teacher, Puan Siti Munirah Abdul Majid. She was my English teacher and my debate coach. She made us write a journal and we all poured out all our hopes, dreams, fears and insecurities in that little notebook. For teacher's day, we gave a her a big card once, with the lyrics of this song written in it.

To all my teachers and all friends and family who are now teachers, I salute you!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails