Sunday, August 21, 2011

An impromptu reunion crash at Al-Rawsha - Iftar 2011

Am back in KL for a few days to sort out my thesis submission (finally!) and I decided rather spontaneously, to have Iftar with my old friends from MRSM Jasin. For the past few years, it had always been this never-ending cycle of "who's gonna plan a reunion?" and "where will we go?" and "when can everyone come?". Huge headache to have multiple opinions and cater for everyone at the same time. So this year I decided, I want to have Iftar with my best friend Keen, if anyone else wants to join then "the more the merrier".

With Ernie


My little idea was met with a response beyond my expectations and coincidentally some of my friends from the same school were planning their own mini-reunion (Class 4C). So I did what any self-respecting spontaneous person would do- I hijacked their reunion! Haha. 

The early birds (Fr left, Ayu, Keen, Zoe, Me, and Reen)


It wasn't as hostile as it sounds. The 4C guys & gals welcomed us with open arms and we had a great night. The venue was quite comfortable (at Al-Rawsha, Bulatan Kg Pandan), the food was ok (I prefer their normal days -Lamb Mandy!- to their buffets) but most of all it was a great get together with old friends. 

All the ladies & Fachri

There were people there who I haven't seen since 1997! Even though I recognized everyone, some people had to be re-introduced to everyone (Yes, you Ainor Izman). All in all it was a great reunion. Thanks to the 4C members who let us crash :) Faqree, Didi, Faizol, Raja, Alin, Ainor and Ayu. To my fellow reunion crashers Keen, Reen, Ernie, Lynn, Zoe and Suzanna, let's do this again next year!

No, we didn't eat all of that

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails