Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just the two of us || Happy birthday Izzat


 

When we were growing up, we used to fight constantly. Being only one year younger than me my "little" brother was never really little, especially considering that he is over 6 foot tall. Despite our many squabbles. I am happy to say that we have grown closer over the years, both of us mellowing with age. 

Though it may have seemed like we have always been in competition with each other all our lives, I can honestly say that my brother is winning the race right now. Married to a  loving wife, Nor Azila, and proud father to a beautiful baby girl, Khadijah Umairah, he is making a good life for himself in Sarawak, handling our family enterprise. They even have time to give back to the community by running a youth centre.



So today, on his 30th birthday, I wish him all the best in his life. I am very proud of the man he has become.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZAT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails