Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mak


A mother is someone who 

Makes you smile when tears are streaming down your face
Just by telling you things will be okay

Stays up all night and waits until you fall asleep
Just to chase your nightmares away

Holds your hand and stays by your side
Knows exactly when you need her to stay

When everything around you is crumbling
She always knows exactly what to say

No matter what happens in your life or hers
Will be there for you come what may


There are days that things happen, when my kids have a fever or are throwing tantrums, when I realise "Oh, so this is what my mother had to endure, bringing me up." It's true that they say, you never fully understand what your mother does until you have children of your own. Truly, my mother has done so much. Not only when I was growing up, for surely, I am only the person I am today, because of her but even now. I may not have turned out the way she planned, or imagined but I hope, that in some ways, I managed to be someone worthy of all her sacrifices and hard work. Hopefully, I can be as good a mother to my kids some day. May Allah bless her always and make me a better daughter to her Insya Allah.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails