Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dusting off my braincells

source
I knew I should have paid more attention in class. Just spent the last 2 days trying to analyze part of my research results using a statistical package (relying heavily on the manual and Mr Google- plus checking in with my former biostatistics lecturer).

source


During medical school biostatistics gave me a headache, it was quite a difficult subject for me (in a sea of other difficult subjects..hehe). And although I did manage to earn a distinction for that semester I considered it 40%-mastering the subject, 40%-because it was tested simultaneously as Public Health, 15%- because of my innate ability to impress people during vivas (stick to my strengths and never let the conversation wander to stuff you don't know) and 5%- I have no idea where it came from.


source


Am glad that at least one part is over (and the results look promising). Will be starting the really hard stuff soon. Help!

|| NUFFNANG ||

Alhamdulillah, after stressing out about those numbers, I opened my Nuffnang account and saw that they gave me 2 new Buffered Earnings (Digi Broadband Sustenance and UOB Ladies Card). Thank you Nuffnang! Thanks to all readers and followers too. You made my day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails